Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Say hello to....

our gorgeous guest designer for March
 
Kerry Bruce
 
 
Hi everyone my name is Kerry Bruce, I live in the East of England and have been scrapbooking for about nine years.
I also run a scrapbook club locally, enjoying the company of like minded crazy crafters!
My three girls are usually the subject of my pages so most of my layouts are feminine and flowery with added bright colours. 
I love to travel - armed with camera of course! Any opportunity to get more photo's and I'm a happy bunny.
My worst habit is not adding journaling straight away and my favourite thing to do on my page is to fussy cut flowers from patterned paper for my embellishing. Hope you enjoy my layout. xx
 
Call past Kerrys blog and check out her work. Don't forget to leave some love.
 
Here is Kerrys take on Kimmys February challenge layout.


And here is Kimmys original. You have a little bit of time left to get your layouts uploaded to be in the running to join the DT, like Kerry. Get scrapping and uploading, we want to see your stuff. 

 
Join us soon for Kerrys guest DT layout will be shared in March.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the lift! I too love fussy cutting on my pages! Thanks for playing along and welcome! ~Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Kerry. Love your lift and your blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete