Saturday, August 15, 2015

End of Summer Fun!

XOXO DT has been busy enjoying their families and making memories!
I don't know about all of you but our Summer started off crazy and school wasn't even out yet!
Up here in the Northern part of the continent it took us some time to get that Summer weather...
We got the chance to get a family trip in!
Got a new sport captured for my son...He started T-ball this year. My daughter went back into Soccer after taking a season off. So, I will have some more scrapping to get in!

I am welcoming...well this Jersey Girl doesn't want to welcome the end of Summer!
But I am excited for Back to School...
every time I see school supplies lining the aisles. 
I get that jingle from that Staples commercial a few years ago! 
"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

Anyway, I am going to get us started with a page! 
I did this page using pictures from one of our favorite stops on our New Jersey broadwalk before our move to Canada!      


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun page Michelle. Love how you used the circles in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page Michelle. Love how you used the circles in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete